Phenomenon：MOOZ can boot up, but the X / Y / Z axis can't be controlled by the touch screen, and zero setting failed.
1. Please make sure the module head and X/Y/Z axis are properly connected.
2. If the 3D print head is mounted, please check whether the print head run out of filament or no filament feeding (3D printing head has the functions of filament runout detection and self-protection).
3. Check whether the green indicator light in the module head is on or blinking
4. If the 3D printing head is mounted, check whether the current temperature of the nozzle is normal on the touch screen. The temperature shows "0", indicating that the temperature is abnormal. Then use the spare thermistor accessory (as shown below) to compare and analyze whether the replaced thermistor is abnormal. If the two thermistors shows the same result, unplug the thermistor and plug it on the PCB board inside the 3D printing head after uncapping the coverplate on top of it, analyzing whether it is a malfunction of filament runout module.
Phenomenon 1：Click left move on the touch screen, but the axis moves to the right, and the moving distance is not the same as the distance shown on the screen.
1. Check whether each axis is mounted properly.
2. Exchange the places of axises (i.e. mount X axis to the Y port, and Y axis to X axis port) to determine whether the abnormality is caused by the disordered wiring of the XYZ axis, or mismatch correspondence output port.
Phenomenon 2: All the connection are proper and right , push the axises and they still can move after booting,
1. Take the defective axis off, shake it and listen, If there is a sound, it means that the spring inside fell off.
2. You can disassemble the axis and mount the spring back (contact our technical support team for the axis disassemble video or find it in the "knowledge base" page ); if you don't know how to or you can't do it successfully, please contact the after-sale team to solve the problem.
Phenomenon 3: X axis makes loud noise when moving.
Solution: Check whether the screws on the back of the X-axis are installed correctly. The M3 * 6 screws should be installed.
Phenomenon 1: The buzzer alarms after start up, then power off automatically.
Solution: Check whether the wires of the module head and the heated bed are reversely connected (port A should be connected to the module head; port B should be connected to the heated bed). Restart the printer after connecting correctly.
Phenomenon 2: 3D printing suddenly stopped and restarted.
1. Check the U disk or SD card, the best choice is Kingston U disk less than 16G.
2. If the printer still restarts by using the Kingston U disk, check whether the module head connect power, and whether the XYZ axis can move normally.
3. if the problem is not caused by the above two reasons, it might be the problem of the power adapter. You can use another power adapter to test if you have (please refer to the standard adapter's specs when choosing a spare one)
Phenomenon 3: After the 3D printing nozzle is warmed up, MOOZ will automatically shut down and the touchscreen is black.
1. Unplug all the cables and memorizer connected the motherboard , and plug only one cable each time before boot up to test whether the abnormality is caused by a certain wire or memorizer.
2. If the printer can be turned on after unplugging the cable of printing head, then remove the cap of the print head, unplug the heating rod cable(as shown in the picture below, black one on the left) to check whether the fault is caused by the heating rod. If the printer can be booted up normally after unplugging the cable of heating rod, please disassemble the extruder to check whether the heating rod wire is short-circuited.
Phenomenon 4: After MOOZ is turned on, the green light of the 3D printing head blinked, but the 3D printing head can not heat up, and the temperature display is abnormal, and the machine keeps rebooting.
1. Please check whether the print head interface cable is loose (the 3D print head is connected to port A).
2. If the connection of interface cable is no problem, then open the 3D printing module, check whether the wires is wrongly connected or the connection is
Loose or not.
Phenomenon 5: MOOZ can't boot normally, it will automatically shut down or restart
1. Unplug one cable to motherboard each time one by one, then restart the printer to check if the problem is caused by a certain wire or memorizer.
2. If the machine can boot normally after unplugging the cable of fucntion head, then the fault may be caused by the defective PCB in the function head.
Phenomenon 6: The touch screen stays at the initial interface after the boot.
1. Check whether the filament is run out or not, the runout detection function may cause the phenomenon.
2. Unplug one cable to motherboard each time one by one, then restart the printer to check if the problem is caused by a certain wire or memorizer.
3. Update motherboard firmware.
4. Check whether the green indicator light in the module head flashes or lights up. If yes, please update the screen firmware.
Phenomenon 1: Printing on the corner of the hot bed from the beginning, and print out of the range of the heated bed.
Solution: The printer parameter setting in the CURA software is wrong, uncheck the "center" option in the printer configuration.
Phenomenon 2: During printing, the printing position is shifted to the left (or right) on the heated bed.
Solution: Check whether the screws of the 3D printing module are reversely assembled( 2 and 4 screw holes are for MOOZ 1, while 1 and 3 screw holes are for MOOZ 2).
Phenomenon: The screen shows that the machine has been used for more than 1000 hours.
Solution: Download and update the latest motherboard firmware on from DOBOT official website, then click restore the factory default Settings, and finally reboot the machine.
How to update the firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware for corresponding model from DOBOT official website.
2. Unzip and put the firmware file in the root directory of the U disk or SD card (the SD card format should be Fat32, less than 32GB);
3. Insert the U disk or SD card into the main board of the machine (or touch screen, the touch screen can only support SD card), the firmware is automatically upgraded after the machine is started, and the upgrade progress will be displayed on the touch screen.
Phenomenon 2: When updating the firmware, the touch screen shows that the corresponding file was not found.
Solution: Check whether the firmware file is placed in the root directory of the U disk or SD card, please refer to the firmware updating steps above.
Phenomenon 3: When refreshing the screen firmware, there is only one file in the SD card, but the screen shows there are several TFT files.
Solution: This is a bug in the Mac system. This phenomenon happend after formatting the SD card in Mac system . Use the WIN system to format the SD card, format it as FAT32, then refresh the firmware.
Phenomenon 1: After inserting the U disk, the Gcode file cannot be found.
1. Please make sure the U disk is not a damaged one.
2. Check whether the Gcode file is in the root directory of the U disk.
3. If the Gcode file still can not be found after put it in the root directory, you need to deal with the partition of the U disk
Phenomenon 2: 3D printing suddenly stops in the midway but the temperature of the printing head and the heated bed has not dropped.
1. stop printing firstly, confirm whether the printer can return to zero level as normal, and whether it can operate normally. If it cannot operate normally, it means there is a problem with the motherboard.
2. If you can operate normally, open the Gcode file in the U disk on your computer (open it as notepad), check if the code inside is missing, if the file is missing reload a new Gcode file;
3. If the Gcode file is complete, try another U disk or SD card (Kingston U disk 16G is recommended).
Phenomenon 3: MOOZ boots normally, click on the file to print, no heating and move to the lower left corner of the heated bed, then stop totally.
Solution: This problem is due to poor contact of the SD card or U disk, try another U disk or SD card (Kingston U disk 16G is recommended).
Phenomenon 4: MOOZ prints in the air
Solution: This is caused by not setting the working zero point. Reset the working zero point of 3D printing.
Phenomenon 5: The printed layer partially sticks on the heated bed, part of it stick to the printing head.
1. Reboot the printer, re-adjust the three-point level firstly, then set the working zero point secondly (the order cannot be changed).
2. You can also change the model's printing platform to Raft mode.
1. The machine is running normally, but nothing is extruded out.
2. The nozzle extrudes few filament, accompanied with noise;
3. when feed or change the new filament, the printing head can not be fed in, accompanied with noise.
1. Perform maintenance according to the video (https://www.dobotstore.com/pages/knowledge-base-2 ).
2. Set the temperature of the model to a lower point, 195-200 ° is recommended